Monday 24 February 2014

READY FOR SHIPPING TO BONN

A few months ago a gallery owner contacted me with the question if I wanted to collaborate with her. She wants to exhibit my work in her gallery in Bonn. Of course I said yes!! 




Normally the exhibition would start in May, but after seeing my catalogue she wanted to start right away. I made some new material for the exhibition such as a beautiful red bag, actually my first red Tbag!! – more about that in a next post, although you can see a sneek preview here.

So during the weekend I prepared my package for the exhibition and today I’m going to send it to Germany. The exhibition starts in March until end of July in Gallery CRAFTKontor, Bonn (Germany).

As soon as I receive some pictures of the exhibition I’m going to post it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment